Tuesday, October 9, 2012

FALL!

Sorry about not posting. Been busy, and tired. So glad the heat finally settled down! I'm loving this overcast weather! It might rain on wednesday which is great! I'm a rain and cold fan! I hate heat, but I know some people love it! I hope everyone is having an AMAZING Fall! I have to say Fall is my favorite season! It has everything I love! Beauty, Movies, Cold weather, Tea, Scary movies, Martha Stewart halloween crafts etc.

This year I hope I get a hair curling wand so I can do some cute curls for Fall and winter! Also loving my knit hats and animal ear hats! Can't wait til' I can actually load on a whole bunch of clothes! Also it's cool enough to do my hair instead of wetting it and putting gel on it! WOOHOO! Fall is finally here!!!! That means it's time to change my website colors!

What's up with everyone? Leave a comment!

 Love ya! Praying for everyone, even those I don't know! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment